Marketing plan second to none.
Dedicated to exceptional communication and being there for you.
Understanding your desire for value when selling your home.
That is our Guarantee.
3. Is your home in The Multiple Listing System (MLS)? Is the information accurate?
What do we do to help with these keys.
1. Location Not much we can do about that except accentuate the positive. How close is it to the jobs, shopping, activities, social groups and events
2. Condition We will hire a licensed home inspector to do a pre-listing inspection.
Then you need to decide if you want to make the repairs now or later. You can reduce price to allow for repairs or give an allowance to the buyer.
3. Listed in the Multiple Listing System We get the information into the Multiple Listing Service (MLS the Market)
This is the pictures and information that is syndicated thru out the internet. I will order a Professional photographer to show High Definition and wide angle pictures of your home.
4. Accessibility How will you let your home be shown? keeping in mind we have no control over when people what to see your home. Your house is dating buyer. Is it ready for a blind date? Will you allow a lockbox and easy access for agents?
5. Price We do a Comparative Market Analysis. How do we come up with the price? Location, Age, Effective Age, Condition, Additions, and comparable homes that have sold recently.
Of course, the better the home’s location, the greater it’s value.
Is everything in working order? Is the home clean and uncluttered?
Is your home in The Multiple Listing System?
Is the information accurate?
The MLS is the most valuable tool to market a home. This is the gateway to syndication on all real estate sites and on every agent’s web site in this area. Do you have Über pictures?
Are you using a state of art lock box? Will you make it easy for agents to show your home? You can sell a home that can't be shown
Is it priced in line with the market; homes in the neighborhood that are similar in condition, size and amenities?